I Pledge to...
2. Take responsibility for the health and protection of my own skin.
1. Recognize that my skin serves the very special function of protecting everything inside my body from the outside world.
3. Avoid tanning of any kind, both out in the sun and in tanning beds.
8. Check my skin for possible signs of skin cancer (new or changing spots, moles, or bumps) monthly.
9. Encourage others to look after their own skin.
4. Wear sunscreen or products with SPF everyday... and to make sure I reapply!
5. Have a fashionable and sun-safe outfit by throwing on a cool hat and a pair of sunglasses whenever I go outside.
6. Stay out of the sun during 10 AM to
4 PM to the best of my ability.
7. Understand the risks of skin cancer and that skin damage lasts a lifetime.
10. Keep up to date on new knowledge and products that could help prevent skin cancer.
SUN EXPOSURE. IT'S MORE DANGEROUS THAN YOU THINK.
GET THE FACTS. PROTECT YOURSELF.
...and finally to LOVE MY SKIN!
The mission of this website is to educate about skin cancer and provide skin protection information in a relevant and interesting manner to 15-29 year-olds.